Finance Data Analytics Lead Analyst job in New York
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Property & Casualty
Life and Health
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New York (NY)|
New York, NY, USA (Show on map)
Client is a life insurance and retirement services carrier with a track record of success, stability and a healthy work environment. You are able to be impactful, see the big picture and help guide the direction of this carrier. Reporting to the VP of FP&A, the Client seeks a Finance Analytics Lead Analyst. The scope of this role is to provide analytical and financial modeling results and be responsible for collecting, compiling and analyzing information and data for key indicators in order to help make strategic recommendations and identify business trends, strengths and opportunities.
This position focuses on key business trends with emphasis on revenue and expense reporting in relation to the various products and segments within the Client. The incumbent will develop new ways of looking at key indicators and manage large sets of data and must be able to extract and analyze detail information assisting senior management with forward looking analysis and insight.
Analytical experience in financial planning, operations or any other finance-heavy division is what is needed. Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint with a focus on speed and efficiency Experience with Adaptive Insights, Tableau, GL structures and other database environments a plus. Insurance experience preferred. Compensation is in the $85,000 - $100,000 range plus a bonus.
Search Insurance Jobs
- Group Medical Underwriting Consultant |
AJC Search Associates, Ltd.
- Senior Marketing Representative |
Capstone Search Group
- Accountant |
Lindalee Green, CAC
- P/L Account Manager |
Martin Grant Assoc Inc
- Brokerage Executive Middle Market Practice Leader |
- Group Medical Underwriting Consultant | AJC Search Associates, Ltd. | New York
- Senior Marketing Representative | Capstone Search Group | Providence
- Accountant | Lindalee Green, CAC | Calabasas
- P/L Account Manager | Martin Grant Assoc Inc | Cambridge
- Brokerage Executive Middle Market Practice Leader | Hollinger Jobs | NY/NJ