The ARGroup of Search Companies Company Profile
|Company Name:||The ARGroup of Search Companies|
The ARGroup of Search Companies is a talent search and staff augmentation firm which specializes in recruiting Accounting, Finance and Audit talent for the Insurance industry.
Every year since 1998 has been a great year for The ARGroup of Search Companies and for our clients looking for the best talent in the market. These are some of the reasons why.
Most of our searches are for well run and well respected insurance companies that we have known and worked with for a number of years. We know finance for insurance companies, whether they are P&C, Life and Retirement, Health, or Reinsurance. We are sensitive to the differing needs of insurance companies whether they are U.S based, Bermuda based, or subsidiaries of international companies. We work hard to understand the particular situation and requirements that trigger a search, enabling us to target the talent that will best meet the client’s needs and that will best fit into the organization.
We have been selected because of our deep knowledge of the industry, extensive contacts within the industry at every level, reputation for integrity, and track record of finding and placing excellent people.
We use a multipoint approach, starting with a broad search of suitable candidates and narrowing down to those who best met the requirements and who would be the best fit for the organization. Resumes, experience, and career/life aspirations are evaluated and top candidates are vetted confidentially with trusted industry contacts. Multiple interviews of the top candidates are conducted, both with The ARGroup of Search Companies and with the client.
When the top candidate is identified for a role, we are actively involved with all negotiations, including salary, benefits, relocation issues, etc., to satisfy both client and candidate and to ensure there are no negative surprises post-hire. Offers are made and accepted, and mutually agreed upon start dates are set. Post-hire follow-up is conducted after a period of time to ensure that both client and candidate are doing well and were happy with the placement.
Throughout this process our goal has been and always will be to be the best in the business, so that we can continue to satisfy clients and candidates for many years to come. As the partnerships with our clients grow, we look for ways to support their growing and diverse needs. Our senior search and research teams are particularly adept at forecasting needs, strategizing, and recruiting excellent people who can meet those needs and enhance our clients’ businesses.
- See more at: http://www.theargrp.com/about-us/#sthash.8wlb2cRk.dpuf
no jobs found
Search Insurance Jobs
- Underwriting Assistant – Commercial Insurance; Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
Criterion Executive Search
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Marketing Manager Albuquerque NM |
Criterion Executive Search
- Sr Large Account Property Underwriter - P / C Insurance - NYC, NY |
Executive Recruiting Solutions, LLC
- Public Entity Underwriting Manager |
Zucker Insurance Recruiter
- Senior Auto Claims Representative - Providence, RI - 4334 |
J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc.
- Underwriting Assistant – Commercial Insurance; Ft. Lauderdale, FL | Criterion Executive Search | Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Marketing Manager Albuquerque NM | Criterion Executive Search | Albuquerque
- Sr Large Account Property Underwriter - P / C Insurance - NYC, NY | Executive Recruiting Solutions, LLC | New York
- Public Entity Underwriting Manager | Zucker Insurance Recruiter | Richmond
- Senior Auto Claims Representative - Providence, RI - 4334 | J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc. | Providence