P&C Insurance Business Systems Manager job in Monterey
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Insurance Discipline:||Property & Casualty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Monterey, CA, USA (Show on map)
P&C Insurance Business Systems Manager. Monterey, CA.
Frequently mentioned by Ward’s as one of the Top 58 Best Financial Performers in the U.S. Private Sector.
Few key points for consideration:
Experience in the P&C insurance industry (knowledge) - as this person / team will be on the business side of the house, they need to have a reasonably strong to strong understanding of the business and how it works. That does not mean having been an UW or Product person, but when we are talking about enhancing our CMP product, they won't stare at us dumbfounded.
Provides strategic direction and functional leadership for technological solutions required by the Insurance Operations organization, including policy administration, billing, sales and customer portal solutions. Provides business leadership for technological initiatives, working with program managers and their teams throughout the development and delivery process, including implementation, maintenance, customer service, end-user systems training and quality control. Helps to ensure data integrity, processing capabilities, and consistency in approach to support achievement of departmental and company business plan objectives.
The Business Systems Manager is a “working supervisor” who is responsible for estimating, planning and supervising the resources assigned to projects within his/her program. This is a critical position that requires effective planning, teamwork and collaboration and experienced managerial skills to develop and implement cost effective solutions to meet business needs and requirements. It also requires exceptional personnel leadership and motivational skills.
This position supervises the overall business portfolio and prioritization process. Has formal leadership responsibilities for Product Business Analysts within the Business Systems organization. Accountable for a defined budget.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
• BS degree in Business, Computer science or related field, or its equivalent and continuing education related to the job
|Bonus/Benefits:||Salary $135-$155k + 2 bonuses|
Search Insurance Jobs
- Director of Account Management |
AJC Search Associates, Ltd.
- Enterprise Business Analyst |
HRH Group Services
- P&C Actuary - PR10593 |
Pryor Personnel Agency, Inc. dba PryorAssociates
- Sr. Construction and Crane Underwriter - Atlanta - 4462 |
J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc.
- Commercial Property Client Executive, Broker |
Questor Consultants, Inc.
- Director of Account Management | AJC Search Associates, Ltd. | New York
- Enterprise Business Analyst | HRH Group Services | Reno
- P&C Actuary - PR10593 | Pryor Personnel Agency, Inc. dba PryorAssociates | Confidential
- Sr. Construction and Crane Underwriter - Atlanta - 4462 | J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc. | Atlanta
- Commercial Property Client Executive, Broker | Questor Consultants, Inc. | Chicago