Senior Financial Analyst / Manager of FP&A job in Durham
Life and Health
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||North Carolina (NC)|
Durham, NC, USA (Show on map)
(North Carolina) If you want to be impactful, like to see the big picture and be an important part of helping an organization grow, then this is a strong opportunity for you to join an entrepreneurial organization that has made 15 acquisitions to date and is continuing to expand. This a lead role where you can take on additional responsibility and where you’ll be looked at for future leadership positions.
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, you’ll be responsible for regular KPI analysis, forecasting, planning, risk based capital analysis and rating agency work. This is a deep dive role into the business unit/segments and through your analysis, you'll help the executive team make good business decisions on a real time basis.
The title of this role can be either a Senior Financial Analyst or Manager of FP&A but initially, the scope of the role would be more individual contributor/project management. There is certainly an opportunity to step into a role managing the rest of the team since the Director of FP&A needs a right hand. A strong FP&A skill set backed up with risk based capital experience, a CFA/MBA/CPA and Life Insurance industry experience would be great, but the most important quality would be a strong FP&A acumen. Compensation is open but gravitating to the $100,000 range on the fixed plus a bonus on top of this. A fuller job description is below:
This role will work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Leader to analyze the financial performance of the business and maintain forecasts of expected results. We are seeking a driven, self-starter with a solid understanding of finance and accounting. Communication skills are highly important, as well as the ability to problem solve and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
|Bonus/Benefits:||to the $100,000 range plus bonus|
Search Insurance Jobs
- Senior Excess Casualty Underwriter |
- P&C Temporary Actuarial - PR10394 |
Pryor Personnel Agency, Inc. dba PryorAssociates
- Business Development Underwriter |
- Sales Director/Selling Manager |
The Rogan Group, Inc.
- Management Liability Account Executive |
Nassau County,Long Island
- Senior Excess Casualty Underwriter | Hollinger Jobs | NYC
- P&C Temporary Actuarial - PR10394 | Pryor Personnel Agency, Inc. dba PryorAssociates | New York
- Business Development Underwriter | QuestPro Consultants | St. Louis
- Sales Director/Selling Manager | The Rogan Group, Inc. | New York
- Management Liability Account Executive | Hollinger Jobs | Nassau County,Long Island