Senior Marketing Underwriter job in Dallas
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Insurance Discipline:||Property & Casualty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dallas, TX, USA (Show on map)
We have an exciting new opportunity now available with a leading national insurance carrier. We are seeking a motivated Marketing Underwriter to join the team to market and underwrite company products and services to select independent agents and to profitably manage a substantial book of business through risk selection, underwriting and price decisions within designated authority; perform effective independent agency and policyholder contacts and personal visits. Primary point person for all relationship management activities for assigned agents. Conducts agency visits in terms of planning and implementation and marketing plans. Underwriting and pricing decisions on individual accounts within designated underwriting authority. Develops and implements business plans for written premium, loss ratio, product retention, pricing and coordination of service and accountability for results. Manages the development of the agency through the PFS level.
◾Coordinate assigned agency service where there is a service team or individual service providers. ◾Facilitate communication between agency principal, producer and support staff with the appropriate team members or support personnel to ensure achievement of quality and service objectives.
◾Lead agency evaluation process developing specific business plans with the appropriate tactical elements and monitoring progress towards objectives.
◾Complete understanding of competitive environment and trends within the assigned agency, and recommend actions as appropriate. Share competitive intelligence in order to nurture profitable relationship and enhance less productive ones.
◾Interact with current and prospective policy holders as requested by agency.
◾Act as liaison between agency and company to resolve problems, capitalize on opportunity, and report on activities.
◾High degree of integrity in all actions.
◾Demonstrates a desire and willingness to learn using internal and external resources.
Minimum of 5 years commercial underwriting experience required.
Contact our office today for more information.
|Salary:||$80,000 - $110,000|
|Bonus/Benefits:||Bonus/ Full Benefits|
Search Insurance Jobs
- Account Executive - Brokerage - Chicago, IL - Relocation Assistance - 4408 |
J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc.
- Account Manager - Personal High Net Worth |
- Claims Adjuster Duluth GA |
Criterion Executive Search
- Team Leader Employee Benefits |
AJC Search Associates, Ltd.
- Group Planning Senior Associate |
The ARGroup of Search Companies
- Account Executive - Brokerage - Chicago, IL - Relocation Assistance - 4408 | J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc. | Chicago
- Account Manager - Personal High Net Worth | QuestPro Consultants | Seattle
- Claims Adjuster Duluth GA | Criterion Executive Search | Duluth
- Team Leader Employee Benefits | AJC Search Associates, Ltd. | Huntington
- Group Planning Senior Associate | The ARGroup of Search Companies | New York