Workers Compensation Senior Claims Specialist job in Downstate NY/Westchester County
Loss Control/Risk Management
|Insurance Discipline:||Property & Casualty|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|State:||New York (NY)|
|City:||Downstate NY/Westchester County|
3 Renaissance Square, White Plains, NY 10601, USA (Show on map)
Workers Compensation Claims Specialists Downstate NY/Westchester County
P&C brokerage firm with long history of success, financial security and strong infrastructure for national business is seeking multiple Workers Compensation Claims Specialist to join a newly developed team for their Specialty Commercial Lines Business Unit. The firm, places, services and provides risk management consultation within a variety of property and casualty and group benefits products and services. The WC Claims Specialist is a new position part of their dedicated Specialty Insurance Team to provide outstanding claims service to their Specialty Commercial Lines Unit client base. This position will provide workers compensation claims service and consultation to their national client base. In addition, the WC Claims Specialist will be highly proactive in negotiating rates for medical services, not just interacting with the carriers but with doctors and hospitals to provide the best coverages at the best price for the client. The WC Claims Specialist will be assertive professionals who understands the workers compensation claims systems and have the experience, clout, motivation and confidence to affect the bottom line on behalf of the clients. 5-10+ years of workers compensation experience at a professional level preferably with an agency/ brokerage firm or mix of brokerage/mga/tpa. Carrier workers compensation claims professionals will be considered especially those with a mix of carrier/brokerage/tpa expertise. College degree required. P&C license required. Claims licenses and insurance designations strongly preferred . Sophisticated and polished professional, organizational, communication, interpersonal and computer skills required. A background in sales and business development as well as client retention is preferred. Base salary can be in the 80K-100k depending upon professional experience level including benefits package. Qualified WC Claims Specialist candidates should submit their resumes in confidence to Jim Lieberman, EVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-247-5656.
Search Insurance Jobs
- Commercial Lines Marketing Account Manager |
The Rogan Group, Inc.
- Employee Benefits Sales |
AJC Search Associates, Ltd.
- Senior Disability and Absence Management Analyst |
Capstone Search Group
- Loss Control Representative - San Antonio, TX - 4358 |
J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc.
- Field Property Claims Adjuster - Washington, DC |
Questor Consultants, Inc.
- Commercial Lines Marketing Account Manager | The Rogan Group, Inc. | Houston
- Employee Benefits Sales | AJC Search Associates, Ltd. | Union
- Senior Disability and Absence Management Analyst | Capstone Search Group | Los Angeles
- Loss Control Representative - San Antonio, TX - 4358 | J. L. Nixon Consulting, Inc. | San Antonio
- Field Property Claims Adjuster - Washington, DC | Questor Consultants, Inc. | Washington